Monday, March 7, 2011

Irish Weather

They say here that Ireland would be a perfect country....if only it had a roof over it. 

---------------------------------

One of the tour guides called the raindrops, hailing down upon our windshield, a burst of "liquid sunshine."

---------------------------------

The locals remember last year's summer....it was on a Wednesday.

---------------------------------

The other day, the sun had finally broken through the clouds and the chilled air felt great.  I told my coworkers that we must eat lunch outside in St. Stephen's Green.  I could not be cooped up in the office for another second!  It was a breautiful sunny day and we needed to spend time in the park. 

Katherine responded, "If you think that this is sunny, then I think you have officially become Irish."

------------------------------

I thought my skin tone was one color, but apparently I was wrong, because I have somehow gotten paler.  I think that I have become translucent.   I might have to buy a sun lamp to avoid getting a vitamin d deficiency.

Ireland is beautiful but people definitely don't come here for the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment