Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm on TV!

The museum recently did a promotional video on the Gaelic television station, TG 4.  They wanted to highlight the tours they offer in Gaelic to the public. 

Killeon speaks fluent Gaelic so he was the tour guide in the ad, but they needed prop people to stand in on the tour too.  I got to be a part of the small crowd who gathered around as he spoke about the various artifacts. 

I have absolutely no idea what he was talking about (the only Gaelic I know are some curse words taught to me by a cab driver)....but I sure pretended to be interested.  Killeon rattled along in Gaelic and I just smiled and nodded continuously through out the video.   

The whole commercial is only a few minutes long, but on Sunday night, the ad aired and I made my Irish television debut!  You can see me in the background for a couple of seconds :-) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment