Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ring of Kerry Pics Part1



When you take a road trip, you clearly need an obligatory shot of the driver.  I'm glad that they drive on the left side of the road in New Zealand, so Bree already knew what she was doing.  I would have crashed within 10 seconds if I tried to drive.
Shot from the window.This branch was just too low hanging for me not to climb it.
In Killarney (the biggest town on the Ring of Kerry Route....it's also the first stop)


I LOVE the trees in this area of Ireland.  So much character!
The Gap of Dunloe.
The mists descend.

View from (almost) the top of the Gap.
Will we fit?  Excellent K Turns Bree!   Trying to turn around in a space that barely fits one car while you have a wall of rock on one side and a dangerous drop on the other...epic


You can see my horse's ears in front....he is just about to dip forward and start obstinately eating a patch of grass.  Maybe I should have been concentrating on holding the reigns instead of taking pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment